Monday, December 8, 2014

Adult Braces: My First Adjustment

So. Not. Bad.

On December 3rd, I received a new bottom wire, my top wire was flipped, and my rubber bands were replaced.

I was not sore for one second afterwards.  I felt perhaps I was living in an alternate reality, but ends up I just got lucky.

Adult Braces: Making the Decision
Adult Braces: Getting Spacers aka The Prep Work
Adult Braces: Getting Braces On
Adult Braces: Learning to Eat with Braces
Adult Braces: My First Adjustment
Adult Braces: Rubber Band Replacement (the first few)
Adult Braces: My Second Adjustment
Adult Braces: My Third Adjustment

2 comments:

Alia parker said...

Great post. I learn something completely unused and challenging on blogs I StumbleUpon each day. It will continuously be supportive to examined through a substance from other authors and hone a small something from their websites. Best shower chair

Danny said...

You can do a few adjustments while sleeping. You can choose the lumbar support cushion to increase your comfort level of sleeping. This will help you to have a sound sleep to do the next day's job perfectly.