Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Drop it Like it's Hot

Can you drop it like it's hot? 

Twenty-four hours ago, I could not answer to the affirmative, but now?  This guy taught me all I need to know to back that thang up.  That's right.  A man taught me to drop it like it's hot...in front of his girlfriend...and two other dudes. 

There is a person formally known as "post-midnight Larissa."  Which means I get myself deliriously excited and involved in bewildering activities and then don't remember much of it the next morning.  Who needs drugs or alcohol?  Sleep deprivation works just as well (especially when I've been up since 5:30am)

I don't know how this happened.  There I was, at a friend's house I was visiting for the first time, after midnight, being tutored on how to "drop it like it's hot."  I kept hearing this voice behind me saying, "There you go.  Wait. No. You need to try that again...no...again.  That one was good!"  Then I realized I was doing this about 2 feet from the face of another of my man friends who thinks he's pretty funny.  I had four people giving me pointers, cheering me on, laughing hysterically, and...well...they couldn't give me pointers without staring at my derriere.  Awkie!  Yet I was too delirious to realize any of this at the time.

Now I have one more totally useful skill in my back pocket.  The problem?  Jon still does it way better than any man or woman I have ever met...scary.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya looked just fine girl, just fine!

Miss Megan said...

I admit, I have no idea what it means to "drop it like it's hot." I'm mentally picturing you mooning your friends while they give you pointers... this makes me laugh hysterically, but it's probably not the mental picture you want me to have!

Larissa said...

AH! NO! lol.
You drop your bottom to the floor and then kinda do a reverse body roll up. There's a whole song about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaCodgL9cvk

Miss Megan said...

Ohhhhh! Well, I can't say I didn't learn something new today! Way to learn a new skill! I'm definitely asking for a demonstration next time I see you.

miss kristen said...

You realize the next time I see you I am immediately dropping it like it's hot?
(hopefully it will be on Saturday in my post wedding garb as to make a funny situation HILARIOUS.)

Gingerstar.kw said...

You need to do this next time you come see Channel Z.