Thursday, October 21, 2010

Spite

I was giggling to myself the other day when I happened upon evidence of something I did for spite to a former beau a few years ago. *Disclaimer* - Please do not try spite at home - it is hateful and hurtful. (but sometimes kinda funny:-)

Upon ending the relationship, I had informed him he was making a huge mistake, then grabbed him and kissed him a good one to prove my point. I'm usually not that confident or aggressive, but MAN did that feel right.

A couple days later, I had a brilliant idea and, if you sort through my profile pictures on Facebook, you can still see some of the evidence. Every day for about a month I changed my profile photo to be of me and a different man or a group of men. He probably didn't even notice, but it made my heart happy. Ah, the silly things we do when hit by relationship crazies.

No comments: