Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Knowing

I am frequently an individual with "inside information." Partially because I am nosy. Mostly because I love people and learning everything about them.

Let's say it's Christmas and you see a spectacular present all wrapped for you under the tree. Let's say I know what is in that box. Would you want me to tell you?

I'm guessing most people out there would not want me to tell them. As much as our curiosity gets the best of us and we always want to know what the big secret is, we want to find the answer on our own.

Let's now say that you are/aren't dating someone and I have information on how much that person does/doesn't have interest in you. Would you want me to tell you?

We all complain about not knowing if a man has interest in us. Yet, isn't there something charming about the whole process? Isn't it nice to have something to think about before you go to bed, something to keep your hopes high, someone to daydream about as your day otherwise drags along?

1 comment:

Shayla said...

hahaha...this is one of the reasons I love you!